Application of Electronic Technique (monthly, ISSN 0258-7998;CN11-2305 / TN) was founded in 1975, hosted by National Computer System Engineering Research Institute of China (also known as the 6th Research Institute of China Electronics Corporation).It is an advanced comprehensive journal, which is geared to the needs of the field of electronic information science and technology. AET adheres to the purpose of combining electronic technology with application, product and R&D, industry and market, strives to report the latest achievements and research progress in the field of electronic technology and related disciplines, and strives to provide new theories, new ideas and new technologies with the most technological and commercial value. AET has been selected as the Chinese core journal of Peking University and the statistical source journal of Chinese science and technology papers over the years. AET covers the state-of-the-art achievements in electronic science and technology, including the most highlight areas，such as microelectronics and integrated circuits, communications technology, signal and information processing, electronic components and circuits, optoelectronic technology, microwave and radio frequency, radar and navigation, electronic measurement and instruments, artificial intelligence and pattern recognition, network technology and security, Internet of Things technology, big data and Cloud computing, graphics and image processing, etc.
Papers published in Application of Electronic Technique should be innovative, scientific and practical. The paper should reflect the current advanced technical achievements or progress of electronic technology and its application in domestic and foreign. It has practical application background and corresponding experimental results. It has not been published in domestic and foreign journals and has original content. The main content and conclusion should be clear.
⒉ Column Setup and Content Requirements
● Review and Comment: A review or critical article in the field of electronic technology.
● Artificial intelligence: Including machine learning, neural networks,pattern recognition, natural language processing, intelligent perception, cognitive science, automatic driving,expert systems,etc.
● Microelectronic Technology: Introducing the development trend and latest progress of microelectronic science and technology, including the basic theory of microelectronic devices and circuits, design technology, manufacturing technology, testing and assembly technology, reliability technology, and integrated circuit application technology.
● Measurement Control Technology and Instruments: Including measurement, industrial control, instrumentation, intelligent hardware, smart home, and artificial interaction, such as sensor technology, signal acquisition and processing, intelligent instrumentation, virtual instrument, and modern control technology.
● Communication and Network: Modern communication technologies, including quantum communications, terahertz communications, mobile communications, satellite communications, optical communications, space communications, anti-interference communications, etc. Communication network technologies, including software definition networks, cognitive networks, next generation Internet, wireless sensor networks, Internet of Things, mobile ad hoc networks, space information networks, military communication networks, etc. Network security technologies, including information security, security protocols, security authentication, detection and early warning, trusted network, network attack and prevention, Cloud security, etc.
● Computer Technology and Its Applications: Advanced computing, including Cloud computing, grid computing, pervasive computing, trusted computing, etc. Graphics and image technologies, including graphics, image processing, machine vision, virtual reality technology, etc.
● Embedded Technology: including embedded processor, microcontroller, embedded operating system, FPGA, DSP, SOPC technology, etc.
● Others: In addition to the above columns, AET has long collected and periodically published manuscripts on optoelectronic technology, electronic components and circuits, microwave and radio frequency, signal processing, power management, cryptography, watermarking technology and other fields.
⒊ Standardized Requirements
Please download the submission template of "Application of Electronic Technique" (click to download) and read it carefully before submission. Submission must meet the template format and specification requirements, otherwise it will affect the employment of the article.
3.1 Title, Summary and Key Words
(1) The title of the article should be simple and clear, with no more than 20 words. The chapter title in the text shall not exceed 15 words. The content is relevant.
(2) The author's signature is sorted by sequence, and the author from different units are marked by the superscript numbers "1" and "2", while all authors from the same unit need not mark. Please confirm the authorship, unit and order before submission. After the first review of the manuscript is approved, no change in authorship, unit or sequence is allowed.
(3) The author's unit is placed under the author's name. The unit should be specific to the department, laboratory or research institute. The English name of the company shall be the standard full name and without abbreviation. Please check whether the name, postcode and serial number of the Chinese and English units are consistent.
(4) 150-250 words are allowed in Chinese abstract. The purpose, methods, results and conclusions of the study are emphasized. English abstract should be consistent with Chinese abstract. Please check English abstract carefully to ensure correct grammar and smooth writing.
(5) The number of key words should be 3 to 8, and key words should be commonly used for database retrieval. Key words are in full name, and abbreviation must be placed after full name, surrounded by parentheses.
(6) The classification number of Chinese library is checked according to China library classification system. Please mark it as accurately as possible so that the article can be retrieved and quoted in relevant fields.
(7) Please indicate fund category and number in the lower left corner of the homepage if you are funded by the fund, and provide the fund proof materials when you get offer letter. The fund items should be consistent with the content of the article. Please do not mark the fund items that are not related.
3.2 The text
(1) The text should be clear in level and reasonable in structure, highlight the core technical problems, and introduce the research work emphatically.
(2) The length of the article should not be too long, please try to control the total number of characters within 5 000.
(3) Figure, table, formula should not be too much, please refer to the submission template for specific requirements. Because this periodical is with monochrome printing, all charts please use black lines, no background color, to ensure clarity. Please use Visio to complete the schematic diagram and flowchart for editing and processing. Please provide a text format (do not paste in pictures).
(4) In the paper, please pay attention to the roman and italics, the variables in italics, the vector and matrix in black italics, the constant and the unit in roman. And the same quantity symbol in the text, graph, table and formula should be unified.
References shall be marked according to the requirements of the sequential coding system in GB/T 7714-2005. All references shall be complete (journal articles shall include the annual volume period and the starting and ending page numbers), and all references shall be marked with superscript at the corresponding reference locations in the text.
3.4 Author introduction
Please give the author's brief introduction of the first three authors, the main contents include name, year of birth, gender, professional and technical titles, diploma/degree (graduate students written as "graduate student" or "PhD").If you need to mark the corresponding author, please indicate in the author's introduction. In addition, the author's detailed work unit, correspondence address, postcode, contact number and E-mail address are required.
⒋ Article copyright and confidentiality
Please make sure that the research results involved do not contain copyright content. Other individuals and groups contributing to the research work involved in this paper have been clearly identified in the references. The author shall be fully liable for any dispute arising from the alleged infringement of copyright or commercial leaks in your manuscript.
All the manuscripts employed by this periodical must provide confidential examination certificate. If the authors unit has a unified templates, please provide the original unit proof. If not, please download our confidential proof template (click to download).
AET adopts single blind peer review. The authors register on the website and submit the article. First, the editors detect and pre-review the academic misconduct through AMLC(Academic Misconduct Literature Check) of CNKI. the period is about 15 days. Second, the experts carry out single peer blind review. The period is about 45 days. When a article is accepted , The editor will contact the author by e-mail or telephone.
6. About Charges
Publishing an article in AET requires Article Processing Charges ( 424￥/ page ，Value-added Tax Invoice) that will be billed to the submitting author following the acceptance of an article for publication. Apart from these Article Process Charges, there are no manuscript review charges, printingcharges, ect.But the high quality articles will be published and open access for free.
This periodical uses the method that register a user to submit a manuscript on the net. After registering and submitting a manuscript, please remember user name, login password, and the manuscript number and columns of the paper, in order to inquire in the future. Please make sure that the information you leave when you submit your manuscript is true and accurate, and that your telephone number is unblocked during the working day. Check the E-mail timely, so as not to affect the acceptance of the manuscript.
Contributions should be voluntary, and authors are responsible for the article seriously. The editorial department shall have the right to delete and revise the accepted manuscript. Remuneration and sample publications will be sent after publication. All the articles employed by this periodical will be included in many websites such as cnki, Wanfang data network and ChinaAET, and the payment will be sent in one time. For more information, please visit our website.
Submit URL: http://www.chinaaet.com/en.