AET focuses on the selection of excellent manuscripts that reflect the academic level and development trend of China's electronic technology fields, and timely report major scientific research achievements, phase results, and scientific research progress. The journal follows the accepted publication ethics. The journal pays attention to academic integrity and resolutely resists academic misconduct. Once discovered and verified, the editorial board will issue a revocation statement and delete all database information of the paper and terminate its dissemination.
1.All the published papers should list the references and financial support according to AET style (refer to AET template )
2.Forbidden plagiarism and fraudulent data.
3.Forbidden to publish the same research in different languages.
4.Articles published in AET, If the authorized authors don't declare the special copyright such as compilation, translation, printing and electronic edition, information network dissemination, distribution, etc, AET consideres that the authorized author of the article agreeing to grant the right such as compilation, translation, printing and electronic edition, information network dissemination, distribution to itself. AET has the right to authorize cooperative databases, cooperative media and other partners to use the articles. At the same time, the remuneration paid by AET has already included the expenses mentioned above.
1. Papers submitted by the authors must be original works, have independent intellectual property rights, have not been published at home and abroad, and there are no academic misconducts such as plagiarism, falsification, improper attribution, etc.
2. All authors of the signature must make a significant contribution to the conception, design, completion and interpretation of the paper, and have not missed the person who meets the qualifications of the author. The author of the communication must ensure that the authorship and order of the signatures are correct, and that all authors have agreed to submit it for publication by the final version of the paper. The funding project or group or individual of this study should be described.
3. Authors must not submit the same manuscript to more than one journal at the same time, nor should the manuscript describing the same study be published in multiple journals. The manuscript shall meet the relevant requirements in the "Submission Instructions for Publication" of this publication.
1. The editorial board should deal with the manuscript objectively and impartially according to the aims and requirements of the journal. The editorial department reserves the right to refuse or accept manuscripts based on the quality of the paper, its originality, and its relevance to the journal.
2. The editorial board should encourage discussion and contending of different academic viewpoints, handle drafts as soon as possible, and promptly provide feedback to the authors on expert review opinions to ensure the timeliness of publication of journals. The editors and any editorial staff must not disclose any information about a submitted manuscript to anyone other than the corresponding author, reviewers, potential reviewers, other editorial advisers, and the publisher, as appropriate. 3. The editorial board should use the "Academic Misconduct Document Detection System" to identify and test the manuscript to avoid possible academic misconduct. Published articles with academic misconduct should also be withdrawn.
1. Reviewers should evaluate the papers objectively and impartially, and give suggestions on whether the papers reach the publication level. Any manuscript received by an expert shall be regarded as a confidential document and shall not be discussed with other non authorized personnel. Information obtained through peer review must be kept confidential and not for personal benefit.
2. Reviewers assist the editorial board in determining the acceptance and rejection of the manuscript and communicates with the editor in a timely manner when he finds that the manuscript has been submitted for multiple submissions or suspected of plagiarism. Respect and accept the existence of different academic opinions, not reviewing the manuscripts with personal preferences.
3. Any selected referee who feels unqualified to review the research reported in a manuscript should notify the editor and excuse himself from the review process. For paper with conflicts in interests or having shared benefits, avoidance of peer review is required.
Plagiarism and fraudulent data are forbidden. When a case of plagiarism and fraudulent data is exposed after the paper's publication in AET, a preliminary investigation will be conducted byAET. AET will also inform the author. The author could state the situation through AET official e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If the plagiarism is confirmed, AET will contact the author's institute and funding agencies. And issue a revocation statement and delete all database information of the paper and terminate its dissemination.
AET is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
● Open access is provided to subscribers only for noncommercial research purposes.
● Full-text contents of desired articles can be accessed easily and programmatically at URLs based on the article's DOIs.
AET is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial (CC BY-NC) 3.0 Unported License.